EDWorks Early College High School
EDWorks Early College High Schools help the dream of college become a reality for students and their families.
Early college high schools make earning a college degree accessible, affordable and possible for students who are ready to get on the fast track to success in school and career.
While students often look to their parents for guidance on life’s big decisions, first-generation college goers may not be able to lean on parental perspective. Early college high schools help students and their families explore and define the path and college culture together, with support systems in place that help students succeed.
- Students earn college credit at no cost to them or their family.
- The early college high school approach creates a seamless transition between high school and college.
- Staff at early colleges guide and support students throughout their blended high school, industry credential and college experiences.
The evidence shows that EDWorks Early College High Schools work.
- EDWorks Early College High Schools have an average graduation rate of 98%.
- 79% of students earn at least one year of college credit and 1 in 3 earn an associate degree, or two years of college credit,while in high school.
- Each student at our early college highschools has a four-year personalizedlearning plan that blends high school andcollege requirements.